About West Wind Aviation
West Wind Aviation was founded in 1983. It operated flights under its own brand, ExpressAir (YXE), from its hub at Saskatoon John G. Diefenbaker International Airport (YXE). It flew to and from the US, as well as within Saskatchewan.
West Wind Aviation Reservations
West Wind Aviation booking numbers.
732 West Deer Valley Road Phoenix, AZ 85027
+1(480) 991 557
Text: +1 (928) 256 5940
West Wind Aviation Classes
It only has Economy classes.
West Wind Aviation Facilities
West Wind manages fixed-base operations in the Saskatoon, Regina and Calgary airports as part of Shell Canada's Aero Centre franchise. West Wind is an International Air Services brand that provides airport terminal service to charter and international airlines in the Saskatoon-Regina and Winnipeg airports.
West Wind Aviation Popular Destinations and Hubs
West Wind previously offered scheduled service between Regina Saskatoon, and Prince Albert under its ExpressAir banner. Under the Pronto Airways banner, service was provided in northern Saskatchewan as well as Nunavut.
Its main competitor was Prince Albert-based Transwest Air. Transwest became a subsidiary in July 2016 and operates all scheduled flights.
In January 2021, West Wind Aviation was announced to merge with Transwest Air. The new name will be Rise Air.
West Wind Aviation Check-in and boarding pass
Check-in for West Wind Aviation flights online from your home or office. The web check-in allows you to speed up your check-in by allowing you to check in and print your boarding pass right from your computer. You will also receive the eBoarding pass via email from the airline.
Web Check in allows you to make your bookings ahead of time, check your bags, choose your seat, and select your meal options before you leave for your flight. Use the West Wind Aviation web check in facility.
West Wind Aviation
West Wind Aviation passengers are permitted to bring 50 pounds of baggage. The luggage must have identification tags attached. Exceed baggage will be charged at applicable rates and accommodated according to space availability.
Please contact West Wind Aviation Toll Free Reservations at +1 877 607 7999 for more information about Baggage Policy.
WIND AVIATION ACCEPTS PETS TO TRAVEL AS CHECKED BAGGAGE TRAVELLING ONLY WITH A PASSENGER.
- All animals are allowed to travel in the cargo area of an aircraft. Because of the small space available in our aircraft's cabins and the possibility for allergic reactions, animals cannot be transported within the cabin area.
- All animals must be housed in a hard-sided approved enclosure
- You must have a kennel that is leakproof.
- Animals must be able and able to stand upright and turn their heads comfortably
- Not allowed to be shipped on any plane that transports dry ice
ACCEPTING PET AS BAGGAGE:
- It is important to let the agent know if a passenger is traveling with a pet.
- Please note that pets are allowed to travel with you.
- The animal must travel with the passenger on the same flight.
- The animal will be considered as the first luggage item. Any excess baggage above 75 lbs. will result in additional charges. limit.
- A handling fee of $20.00 plus GST will be charged to the passenger. This must be paid in advance
Refund and cancellation policy
Cancellations and modifications are allowed up until two hours before departure. Passengers who fail to show up on a flight will not be credited or reimbursed. The fares are non-refundable after the booking date. However, credit may be applied towards a future flight booked with West Wind Aviation