Tsaradia, a domestic airline in Madagascar, operates out of Ivato International Airport in the capital of Madagascar. Tsaradia, a sister airline to the Madagascar national airline, Air Madagascar. This airline was created by Air Madagascar, which decided to have a subsidiary airline that specializes in domestic services.
Tsaradia is a name that means "a beautiful trip", and reflects the company’s goal to be customer-focused, professional, and committed to its local community and economy.
Tsaradia serves 15 domestic destinations, including Ambatondrazaka and Maroantsetra.
Tsaradia Booking Numbers
(+261) 20 23 444 44
The "Privilege Class"
The "Privilege" category is for customers of TSARADIA who wish to travel in the most comfortable conditions. Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, the "Privilege" class will allow you to take advantage of all that TSARADIA has to offer. You will get a better allowance for your luggage, access to the lounge and special attention onboard.
Tsaradia Destinations And Hubs
Tsaradia has begun flying to Madagascar's domestic destinations, including Ambatondrazaka and Antsiranana as well as Sainte Marie, Sainte Marie, Maroantsetra and Taolagnaro, beginning February 2021. The table below shows more details.
- Nosy Be
- Sainte Marie
Passengers in the Privilege class will enjoy:
- a half cooked foie gras with coarse salt & cucumber chutney, foie gras being an essential element of Malagasy haute cuisine
- Tika Massala chicken skewer and vegetable salad with spicy vinaigrette
- Angavo Malagasy cheese, which will be integrated into poultry croquettes
- the must-have Zebu in wrap version with soya sprouts
- skewers of lacquered duck and green vegetables
- the maritime terroir will also be honoured by fish skewers with a quinoa salad,
- for a sweet note at the end of the snack, a banana pie, a fresh fruit salad, a roasted pineapple with cinnamon, a chocolate caramel fondant or a brownie with Malagasy chocolate will delight the taste buds of Privilèges customers.
For any takeoff after 9am and for flights lasting more than 50 minutes, a wide range of drinks will be available:
- in economy class: Ice tea, natural juice, mineral water, soft drinks
- in Privilege Class: Ice tea, natural juice, mineral water, soft drinks, beer and hot drinks (coffee & tea)
Tsaradia Check-In And Boarding Pass
Check In Online
The airline does not offer online check-in. All passengers must check in at the airport.
Airport Check In
Check-in can be done at any airline counter between 2 hours and 45 minutes before departure. You can check in your checked baggage at the airport and drop it off.
It is advisable that passengers arrive at the airport no later than the departure time. Failure to check in by the deadline could result in denial of boarding or a loss of fare.
Any passengers who require assistance at the airport, or onboard the aircraft, should arrive 2.5 hours prior to the scheduled departure time.
Each passenger has the right to carry one piece of baggage and one personal item. The maximum dimensions of carry-on baggage are 115cm (L +W + H), and the weight is determined by the cabin class.
Loisirs Class passengers can only carry on luggage that weighs less than 5kg. Privilege Class passengers have a 10kg allowance.
Infants have a 10kg baggage allowance.
Personal items include a camera, a bag for laptops and a handbag. Airport security will confiscate any prohibited items, including fluids exceeding 100ml or sharp objects.
Legerete No checked baggage
Liberte, Decouverte, Coup de coeur, Roso e ! Checked baggage of 20kg is free
Privilege - One piece of checked luggage for 30kg free
Additional baggage may be added to your booking at the time of booking or you can contact our customer support team for help.