About Pacific Coastal Airlines
Pacific Coastal Airlines Ltd, a Canadian regional carrier that offers scheduled, charter, and cargo service to destinations in British Columbia. Its headquarters are located at the South Terminal, Vancouver International Airport in Richmond (British Columbia).
Pacific Coastal Airlines Reservations
Pacific Coastal Airlines Booking Numbers
1 800 663 2872
Pacific Coastal Seat Selection
Pacific Coastal Airlines has introduced new seat options for scheduled flights within its network of Pacific Coastal Airlines, effective November 30, 2020.
Johnathan Richardson, Pacific Coastal Vice President for Commercial Services, stated that it was a long-term goal to offer seat selections at Pacific Coastal Airlines. "We are confident that our customers will appreciate the ability to select their seat on any of our aircraft."
Customers will have the option to select a seat during their online booking. Customers can also choose a seat online after making their reservation or by calling our Call Centre. Customers who travel on Encore Fares or QuikPass Encore will have the opportunity to select their seat at no cost. All other fares customers will be able to choose their seat in advance at $5.00 per person, per flight. All customers can select their seat by selecting available seats within 24 hours before departure, whether they choose to check in online or at an airport counter.
Pacific Coastal Airlines Facilities
- Transport Canada states that customers must wear a mask while onboard the aircraft.
- Each night, our aircraft is subject to a strict sanitation process. All points of contact with customers are cleaned up with high-grade soap.
- Our flight crew will conduct a thorough sanitation at each airport station before every flight. They will also wear face masks during interactions with customers.
- Airports still have plexiglass barriers, hand-sanitizer stations and enhanced cleaning measures.
- There may not be enough vending machines, water fountains or food vendors. Before you travel, please check with the airport authority.
- Security temperature checks are still in place.
- We are continuing to work with airport partners to make it possible for customers and employees to use the airport facilities from a distance, including preboard security screening areas.
Pacific Coastal Airlines Popular Destinations And Hubs
Pacific Coastal Airlines offers services to these destinations in British Columbia.
- Anahim Lake (Anahim Lake Airport)
- Bella Bella (Bella Bella (Campbell Island) Airport)
- Bella Coola (Bella Coola Airport)
- Campbell River (Campbell River Airport)
- Comox (Comox Airport)
- Cranbrook ( Cranbrook/Canadian Rockies International Airport
- Kamloops (Kamloops Airport)
- Kelowna ( Kelowna International Airport).
- Masset (Masset Airport)
- Penticton (Penticton Airport)
- Port Hardy (Port Hardy Airport)
- Powell River (Powell River Airport)
- Prince George ( Prince George Airport).
- Tofino (Tofino/Long Beach Airport)
- Trail (Trail Airport)
- Vancouver (Vancouver International Airport) hub
- Victoria ( Victoria International Airport).
- Williams Lake (Williams Lake Airport)
Pacific Coastal Airlines Check-In And Boarding Pass
Check-in confirms that you are present on the flight. It also allows you to check your baggage. The moment you board an aircraft is called boarding. You will arrive at the gate as indicated on your boarding card on time and will have ample time to board the plane. Once you're on the plane, unload your luggage and take your seat.
Pacific Coastal Airlines Policies
Baggage Policy And Fees
There are two types baggage that can be carried on an airplane: checked baggage and carry-on baggage. Each is treated differently. Transport companies have strict rules regarding the size and weight of each type. The limiting factor for checked baggage is usually weight.
Although rules may vary from one airline to the next, you can usually bring your pet along as a carry-on to the cabin. However, they must be small enough to fit under your seat. If your pet is larger than this, they will need to be transported in the cargo hold with their luggage and freight.
If a child is between 5 and 14 years of age, they must travel unaccompanied. Unaccompanied minors may be requested and paid for by children 15 years and older. Only unaccompanied minors can be accepted on direct flights, which do not require a flight number or change of aircraft
Most airlines allow infants below the age of 2 to sit on your lap while you fly. You can also attach a special lap belt to your seatbelt if necessary. International airlines may require you to pay an additional fee. Before you book, please check with your airline about their rules and regulations.