About Link Airways
Link Airways is owned by Corporate Air (founded 1972), one of the oldest and largest airline service providers based in Eastern Australia. Offering the confidence and reassurance that comes with more than 50 years of experience and an impeccable reputation in aviation, the company is widely recognized for delivering quality, safe and sustainable services backed by industry-leading operational standards. Link Airways is proud to be an Australian owned and operated company. Our head office is in Fyshwick, Australian Capital Territory.The company has offices in Brisbane, Goulburn and Canberra. The company owns and operates a state-of-the-art heavy aircraft maintenance facility at Goulburn Airport in New South Wales.
Link Airways Reservations
Aiming to be an airline of choice, Link Airways flies from Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne and Sydney to destinations in New South Wales, Queensland and Tasmania. Safety, reliability and a desire to treat each customer with attentive and personal service are top priorities. Link Airways' fleet consists of highly reliable and fuel-efficient 34-seat Saab 340B Plus and 19-seat Metro 23 passenger aircraft.
Convenient 24/7 online booking and confirmation. Have a question or request? We're here to help you. From booking to the moment you arrive at your destination, our aim is to make your travel experience a great one.
Link Airways Classes
These are the classes
- Economy plus
Link Airways Facilities
Enjoy complimentary inflight beverages and snacks on every flight, as well as personal and attentive service from our experienced crews. With consistently above-average punctuality, you can be sure that we value your time. Make the most of your trip with convenient departure and arrival times. Our flights work with your schedule, not the other way around. Choose from great destinations in Eastern and Southern Australia.
Link Airways Popular Destinations and Hubs
Link Airways is an Australian airline that offers scheduled passenger flights. The airline's main base is at Brisbane Airport (BNE) but it has two other secondary hub airports, Sydney Airport (SYD) and Melbourne Airport (MEL).
Link Airways Check-in and Boarding Pass
- If you check-in using our online check-in service, you may still be required to provide satisfactory photo identification to confirm your identity before boarding your flight. The following are the only acceptable forms of photo identification
- current and valid national passport; or a motor vehicle driving license issued under any law of the Commonwealth of Australia or any Australian state or territory;
- or a document identifying you and issued by:the Commonwealth of Australia; or an Australian state or territory;
- or an authority of the Commonwealth of Australia or any Australian state or territory; or an Aviation Security Badge issued by an aircraft or airport operator. Failure to present satisfactory photo identification at the check-in desk may result in denied check-in.
- Please note that children under the age of 18 traveling with a parent or legal guardian do not require proper identification as long as the parent or legal guardian has one.
Link Airways Policies
Baggage Policy and Fees
An oversize fee is charged at the airport if a checked bag exceeds the weight of the baggage allowance to which you are entitled. No single piece of baggage may exceed 32 kg. Subject to operational restrictions and carriage availability, excess baggage or oversized baggage may not be carried. service like you. We will endeavor to place your excess or oversized baggage on the next available flight, but cannot guarantee this. Unless we state otherwise:Dollar or '$' refers to Australian Dollars; and all dollar amounts include all applicable GST.
Link Airways does not currently offer this service, but please check back often as we look forward to welcoming you and your furry friend aboard a Link Airways flight soon. Service animals trained to assist passengers with visual, hearing or mobility impairments may travel on Link airways.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
The value of the ticket can be used towards a new reservation of equal or greater value for travel across the Link Airways network within 12 months from the date of issue of the original ticket. This credit must be used within 12 months from the date of issue of the original ticket. problematic. However, you cannot use the credit to rebook and travel on the same day; no refund; each credit is the price in Australian dollars; The value of the original ticket is non-refundable and remains non-refundable at all times.