About Cebu Pacific
Cebu Pacific was first to fly the skies from Manila on March 8, 1996. It flew from Cebu to Hong Kong. Since then, it has been determined to fly where Filipinos are. It flew its first international flight from Manila to Hong Kong in 2001 and its first low-cost long-haul flight to Dubai in 2013.
CEB was the first to receive an ATR 72-500 in 2008, increasing inter-island connections, and expanding its network to include the Philippines. Through its Piso Sale and promo fares, the airline has made flying accessible to every Juan.
CEB's first Airbus A321neo was delivered in 2019, followed by A330neo for 2021. This is in keeping with CEB's sustainability and eco-friendly efforts. This transition to a fuel-efficient, neo-engine aircraft is a step towards achieving an all-neo fleet in 2027. It supports the airline’s commitment to ensure environmental sustainability and make air travel affordable and reliable for everyone.
Cebu Pacific Reservations
Cebu Pacific booking numbers.
- +6 328 802 7169
- Privacy inquiries
- +63 998 840 7547
Cebu Pacific Classes
Cebu Pacific operates only one flight class. The airline offers three types of fares: GO Basic, which only includes cabin baggage; GO Easy, which includes both cabin luggage and 20kg of prepaid-checked baggage; and GO FLEXI, which includes cabin baggage, 20kg prepaid-checked baggage and no flight cancellations.
Cebu Pacific Facilities
Cebu Pacific does not offer meal service because it only operates short haul flights that have short journey times. Once you're on the plane, you can buy food and beverages. This includes cold and hot drinks as well as sandwiches and light snacks.
Cebgo flight attendants don't have an in-flight entertainment system. Cebgo passengers have access to the airline's in-flight magazine.
Cebu Pacific Popular Destinations and Hubs
Cebu Pacific currently serves 27 domestic destinations as well as 25 international destinations in 15 different countries.
Cebu Pacific Check-in and boarding pass
You can check-in for your Cebu Pacific (5J flight at the airport ticket desk 45 minutes to 4 hours before your scheduled departure time, depending on your departure city or destination.
Cebu Pacific Baggage policy
- Carry-on luggage – Each passenger has a carry-on allowance of 1 bag, with a maximum weight limit of 7 kilograms. However, if your baggage exceeds 7 kilograms, you will need to purchase an allowance for prepaid baggage.
- Prepaid baggage/checked baggage - Applicable fees for every excess kilogram per bag.
- Sports equipment - The weight of each item or piece of equipment will determine the fees.
- Bags weighing over 50 g - Additional fees may apply depending on bag size and weight.
These are some things that you need to know about Cebu Pac's carry-on luggage.
- You can carry your laptop and accessories in your handbag, or carry it with you.
- For ATR flights, your carry-on bag must weigh no more than 7 kilograms and have dimensions measuring 56 cm x 35cmx20 cm for Airbus flights. These dimensions do not include handles or wheels.
- Your carry-on luggage must be placed under the seat in front or in the overhead bin.
- You can't bring umbrellas, diaper bags or jackets.
Cebgo doesn't allow pets to travel in the cabin, or as checked baggage. Guide/service dogs that travel with a passenger are exempted from this restriction. At the airport, you must present proper documentation for your guide/service dog.
Refund and cancellation policy
Cebu Pacific airlines do not permit pets. Cebu Pacific Air may not transport an animal unless the passenger can prove to Cebu Pacific Air the necessity to do so. All animals need to have the required clearances from relevant government authorities.