About Calm Air
Calm Air International is a full service air carrier. It offers passenger, charter, freight and cargo services in northern Manitoba and the Kivalliq Region Nunavut. It is owned by Exchange Income Corporation. The main base is in Winnipeg and Manitoba.
Calm Air Reservations
Calm Air booking numbers.
Call 1-800-839-2256 Toll-Free
For all your Group Travel, Cargo, Charter, and Reservation needs, call one number.
Hours of the Reservation Call Centre:
Monday through Friday: 6:00 am to 9:00 Saturday 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
Sunday: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
Hours of Group Travel:
Monday through Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Calm Air Classes
It only has economy class.
Calm Air Facilities
Pre-boarding is available for passengers who are traveling with small children, unaccompanied minors, or those who require additional assistance or time during boarding. Pre-boarding may be required. Please arrive at the boarding gate at least 30 minutes before departure.
Calm Air offers both an open and an assigned seat selection. Pre-assigned seating may be available for purchase or included in your fare brand. Please inquire with a Calm Air Customer Service representative or Reservation team member.
Calm Air offers complimentary coffee, juice, soft drink, and light snacks on all flights. Flights longer than two hours are eligible for meals. You are allowed to bring your own food aboard.
Flying permits allow us to offer alcoholic beverages for $5 per drink. Only cash is accepted. We appreciate proper change.
It is illegal to have alcoholic drinks or smoke aboard. Calm Air prohibits the use of chewing tobacco on any Calm Air flight.
Calm Air popular Destinations and Hubs
Calm Air currently serves 14 domestic destinations, and 0 international destinations within 1 country.
Calm Air Check-in and boarding pass
- Online Check-In opens 24 hours before departure.
- Check-in closes 1 hour before departure.
- You must check your baggage at the airport no later than 60 minutes before your flight.
- Check-in for boarding must be done at least 30 minutes before departure.
- You may lose your reservation if you're not there at the gate when the flight departs.
- You must show valid identification from the government at the gate.
Timelines for Check-In
We remind you that your flight will depart on time. Refusal to comply with these deadlines could result in cancellation of your reservation.
Calm Air Policies
These limitations are in effect:
- As part of the applicable "Checked baggage allowance", a maximum of three pieces can be accepted by each passenger. Excess Baggage will determine if additional pieces are allowed to be accepted.
- The maximum combined weight of all parts must not exceed 120 lbs
- Each piece must not exceed 50 lbs.
- Maximum dimensions outside of linear must not exceed 62 inches or 158 cm.
"Excess Baggage is available for additional baggage, other than those noted above.
You must request to bring your pet at least 48 hours in advance of the flight. Calm Air Reservations may be reached at 1-800-839-2256 for more information.
Limits on the number and type of animals allowed on flights are strict. You may have to change your reservation if your flight exceeds its maximum number. Calm Air may allow pets to travel on some flights. Other carriers may also operate Calm Air flights. Calm Air Reservations should be contacted to confirm the details of pet travel.
Refund and cancellation policy
The Refund Request form can be used to request a refund for an eligible fare or fee. We will review your request and respond to you as quickly as possible.