what is Spirit Airline Careers
Spirit Airline Careers
Category : Airlines / Posted on: January 19, 2023 / Author: Admin
Spirit Airline Careers
Flight Attendants represent Spirit. They are friendly and welcoming, confident and relaxed, playful and professional, and they always smile. Spirit Flight Attendants are responsible for getting guests safely, reliably and on-time. You are responsible for providing excellent Guest service and a pleasant experience aboard any of our aircrafts as a Spirit Flight Attendant. We are proud to fly the youngest aircraft fleet in America and we are seeking the friendliest Flight Attendants to join us. This sounds like something you would like to do. It was our opinion, too. Spirit Airlines representatives will assist our guests in showcasing Spirit Airlines' unbundled fares. Our Guests have the option to select the services they most value. Spirit's Flight Attendants offer leadership, direction and assistance to Spirit Team members and guests.
We are proud to fly one of America's youngest fleets and we are seeking the friendliest Flight Attendants to join us in flying our skies! Spirit's Flight Attendants are responsible for providing leadership, direction and assistance to Spirit Team Members and Guests. We were too.
Spirit's mission is to provide the best value in air travel and be the most successful airline worldwide. Our pioneering approach to customizable travel options allows our guests to explore new destinations and see more of the United States, Latin America and the Caribbean. Imagine being a part of an organization that introduces 100 new aircraft, which will double our fleet.
- Fly with a Winner: We are constantly growing and improving, which means endless career possibilities. The team members develop their careers quickly while gaining key skills that will ensure long-term success.
- The Giving Spirit: Our mission is to inspire positive change in the communities where we live and work. This starts with giving back via Corporate Social Responsibility and The Spirit Airlines Charitable Foundation.
- Be You: We want our Team Members to feel empowered and able to contribute to our success. That's why we are committed to making progress in the areas Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. Our Spirit Family is strong not because of our differences but because they are.
- The World: We offer competitive base wages with strong health & welfare benefits including travel & flight benefits.
- GED or High School Diploma required. College degrees preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in the Hospitality, Guest Service and/or Sales/Merchandising industries.
- You must attend and complete the 4-week Initial Flight Attendant Training.
- You must be at least 21 years old.
- You must be at least 5'0 (without footwear).
- You must be able lift 50lbs from the floor to above your shoulder level.
- You must be able comply with our policy of no visible tattoos.
- You must be able comply with our piercing policies. Only two matching earrings are permitted in the earlobes of flight attendants. Other visible piercings, such as earrings or studs, are not allowed. Cuffs and Earlobe gauges are prohibited.
- You must be able and able to attach a four-point jump seat harness without using extension devices.
- You must have at least six (6) months validity on your passport to be able to travel to the USA, all countries served by Spirit Airlines and other cities/countries.
- You must be eligible to work in America without sponsorship.
- You must be reliable, outgoing, energetic, and a team player.
- Flexibility to work on holidays, weekends and other days.
- Ability to work closely with service animals and all snacks, including peanuts.
- Effective communication skills are essential. Proficiency in English is required; Spanish bilingualism is an advantage.
- You must present a professional, conservative and polished appearance at all times.
- Preferably, driver’s license.
- To be considered for this job, you might be required to record a video interview. The recorded interview is the last step in your application process. It must be completed for your application to become considered.
- Responsible for providing exceptional service and safety to guests aboard aircraft.
- Brief your guests before, during, and after landing.
- Assist guests with any questions they might have.
- You will market, sell, and serve snacks and beverages to your guests.
- Be sure to check your emergency equipment and be alert for dangerous situations inside the cabin.
- Demonstrate emergency equipment use when necessary.
- Assists in the management, direction and facilitation of emergency situations, such as aircraft evacuation and first aid for incapacitated or ill guests. Also, during turbulent flights and delayed flights.
- Respect all Federal Aviation Regulations and Spirit's policies.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned. When circumstances require, responsibilities and duties can change (e.g., There may be an emergency, such as a shift in work load, a rush job, or technological developments.
- Care card: All trainees will receive a preloaded care card with $1305 to cover meals and other expenses during their training. The card has a daily limit of $75 that cannot be exceeded.
- Graduation Bonus Each trainee will be awarded a $1,250 bonus for graduating from the Flight Attendant Initial Training Program.
- Tuition Reimbursement Maximum annual tuition reimbursement of $4,500
- Our team members receive a competitive salary as well as comprehensive benefits such medical, dental and LTD life insurance. We also offer paid time off, travel benefits and tuition reimbursement. We promote career and professional development in a friendly, professional environment.
Spirit's mission is to provide the best value in air travel and be the most successful airline worldwide. Our pioneering approach to customizable travel options allows our guests to explore new places and see more of the world. Our Team members should feel empowered to bring all of themselves to work. There are endless career opportunities due to our constant growth and improvement. Get involved in the Spirit Family and join our team today! Apply now
Statement from the EEOC
Spirit Airlines is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All aspects of employment are determined on merit, competence, and qualifications, regardless of race, color or religion.
- what is United Airline Baggage Policy
- what is United Airlines Tracking
- how is United Airlines Seating
- what is United Airlines Seat Map
- does United Airlines Refunds
- what is United Airlines Redeem Miles
- what is United Airlines Pet Cargo
- what is United Airlines MileagePlus Login
- what is United Airlines History
- what is United Airlines Flight Confirmation