How do I Contact United Airlines
Contact United Airlines
Category : Airlines / Posted on: January 21, 2023 / Author: Admin
Contact United Airlines
United Customer Contact Center
You can buy tickets or modify existing reservations by selecting your current location from this list.
United.com allows you to purchase tickets at no additional cost. For bookings with United representatives in the United States and Canada, there are service charges of $25 per phone, $10 at a City Ticket Office, $50 at the airport. Based on your MileagePlus status, ticketing fees may be different outside the U.S. or Canada.
Update or change existing reservations via the United app or united. Om’s My Trips section. If you already have a reservation, there is no charge for calling our Customer Contact Center. However, your representative will advise you about any possible change fees.
Permata Kitingan 6th Floor
Jl. Kitingan Malia Kev. 9C
Guntur - Setia Budi
Jakarta Selatan 12980
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Sundays and holidays are closed
(81)-36732-5011 (If calling from Japan please dial 03-6732-5011)
Flight reservations including award reservations on United or our MileagePlus partners airlines.
Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
December 30 - January 3 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
MileagePlus Service Center
(81)-36732-5022 (If calling from Japan please dial 03-6732-5022)
You can also contact MileagePlus for any questions regarding MileagePlus membership, missing miles credit, and updating your account information.
Book a Flight Now
Why do people call United Airlines Customer Service?
Although United Airlines' website is robust, many customers still prefer to contact its customer service representatives. Some common requests are:
- Purchase of airline tickets and other travel items
- Flight status and flight scheduling
- Cancellation or delayed flight bookings
- Checking on lost baggage
- Refund requests
- Mileage Plus Loyalty program questions
- Complimentary or complaint forms
- You can check for lost items on planes
- Customers with disabilities should be able to coordinate accessibility
- Travel advisory questions
Top Tips for Calling United Customer Service
Before calling United Airlines customer support, ensure that the right number is dialled for your issue. United has several phone numbers, including those for reservations, accessibility and Mileage Plus. United also has different phone lines for different countries. It is important to know the United phone number for each country where you are traveling.
While most United Airlines customer service lines are available 24/7, some may be closed for extended hours. There are, however, designated phone lines that are available for non-English speakers and they have limited business hours. To avoid frustration, ensure that you call at the correct time and adjust for time zones.
What do people think about calling United Airlines Customer Service?
There are many complaints about United's customer service by phone. Some claim they receive prompt and courteous solutions to their problems, while others feel that United Airlines reps are not responsive to legitimate customer concerns. There have been several media reports that individuals had to involve journalists and consumer advocates before their case was resolved.
Mentions in News Media
Although there have been mentions of United customer support in the media, it is important to note that some cases involve unusual situations such as when a United boarding system glitch led to a passenger being called a "no show" and resulting in a cancelled return ticket.
Third-party advocates were required to intervene in this case as United's customer service representatives weren't equipped to deal with such an issue. Another case was code sharing between United Airlines and another airline. This caused travel plans to be delayed, which could not be easily fixed.
What issues can United Customer Service handle over the phone?
The customer service department at United Airlines can assist you with a variety of issues, including ticket sales, refund processing and changes to flight and itinerary, loyalty program issues, and questions regarding travel advisories.
Note - If you want to book an airline ticket by phone, you will need to pay an additional surcharge. This is a common practice for many airlines, and you should know if you call United to purchase a ticket.
What can I do if United Airlines calls me unsatisfactory?
Don't let the feeling of not having accomplished much sink in after a phone call with United Airlines customer support. You still have options.
Write down the details of your call. This information will help you to stay focused when communicating with United.
Next, write down what you would like to happen. Refund? A refund? You'll be better able to pursue what you want once you have it.
These are the next steps to take after you have completed these steps and feel confident enough to contact United again.
- Contact United again. It's likely that you will be referred to a different agent, who might be able to assist you better. Agents have different training and experiences, so the next agent you speak to might be able help you.
- You can contact United via a different channel, such as chat, United's online service form or Twitter. These methods have the advantage that you can record what you and your agent discuss in writing. This is useful in the event that you need to escalate your case.
- Contact the travel agent/third-party site if you bought your ticket via them. You may get a satisfactory response from them.
- If you're already at the airport and have any questions about your ticket, or other concerns, you can visit a ticketing counter to ask for assistance.
Customer Number 800-864-83331 - By the Numbers
Phone number to dial800-864-8331
Call back Yes
Call taken by a person YES
Department that you're calling Customers Service
Call center hours 24-hours, 7 days
Best time to dial3:15pm
Navigate the phone maze to reach a person. When the voice begins talking, press "0", then "0" again when it continues. Next, say "Yes" if you have a reservation within the United States and "No" if it's international.
Rank (among other phone numbers)
Rank (overall 1
Alternative methods phone and web, email, twitter, Facebook
Quality communication 63%
Quality assistance 59%
Information last updated Sun December 18 2022 at 08:00:00 GMT+0000. (Coordinated Universal Time).
United Airlines Office Addresses
- What is United Airline Baggage Policy
- What is United Airlines Tracking
- How is United Airlines Seating
- What is United Airlines Seat Map
- Does United Airlines Refunds
- What is United Airlines Redeem Miles
- What is United Airlines Pet Cargo
- What is United Airlines Mileage Plus Login
- What is United Airlines History
- What is United Airlines Flight Confirmation