Air Botswana

Air Botswana

Air Botswana, Gaborone, FRANCISTOWN, Botswana, PO Box 92


Phone : +267 3688400/ +267 3952812

Website : Air Botswana

Founted : 1972

Key People : Agnes Khunwana (Acting General Manager)

About Air Botswana

Air Botswana, Botswana's national flag carrier state-owned, was established in 1972. It operates domestic and regional scheduled flights from its main airport at Sir Seretse Khama International Airport. The airline also offers a limited number of international flights to destinations such as South Africa, Zimbabwe, Zambia, and others.

Botswana's national carrier is determined to continue to offer world-class services for domestic travellers as well visitors who are coming in increasing numbers to see the amazing natural beauty of Botswana, and to do business in a vibrant economic environment.

Air Botswana Reservations

Air Botswana Booking Numbers

+267 310 5476 

Air Botswana Classes

Economy Class

Air Botswana's Economy Class is its only cabin class.

Economy class seats can have 40 to 160 seats depending on the route and aircraft used. The seats can be set up in either a 2x2 or 3x3 configuration. Each passenger will enjoy a comfortable and spacious journey in the cabin.

Air Botswana Destinations And Hubs

Air Botswana has following destinations

Cape Town

Air Botswana Facilities

Food & Beverages

Passengers have the option to order food and hot or cold beverages from the airline's on-board menu. Passengers will have access to the airline's inflight entertainment system. They can view a variety of videos and watch them on certain aircraft.

Air Botswana Check-In

Online Check In

Online check-in currently is not possible.

Airport Check In

Domestic flights: Passengers should check-in at the Air Botswana counters no later than one hour before departure. Check-in counters close at 30 minutes before the scheduled departure.

International flights: Check in at least

Air Botswana Policy

Baggage Policy

Air Botswana offers an all-economy cabin that allows for 23kg of checked baggage per person.

Children under 10kg are eligible for a free baggage allowance.

Air Botswana will accept one piece of hand luggage per person. Carry-on luggage must not exceed 7kg.

Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)

Air Botswana is Botswana’s state-owned flag carrier. It operates domestic and regional scheduled flights from Sir Seretse Khama International Airport, to cities and regions in Kenya, Malawi and South Africa.

Air Botswana Corporation, Botswana's state-owned flag carrier, is headquartered in Gaborone. It operates domestic and regional scheduled flights from Sir Seretse Khama International Airport, its main base.

Sir Seretsekhama International Airport (IATA : GBE) is the base of the airline. It is 9 miles north of downtown Gaborone. This is the main international airport in Botswana. International and domestic traffic can be handled at the airport. Airlink, Air Namibia and Ethiopian Airlines are some of the other airlines that fly to GBE.

Private privatization attempts. It announced, as part of the deal with Airlink that Air Botswana would close down and a new airline would be created called Botswana Airlink. The government would hold a controlling 50.1% and South Africa's airline the remaining 49.9%.

Air Botswana Policies

Top Destination

Call Us :
(866) 808-2549